Namu took all this stuff (that I was ready to take to the dump) and made a lovely backyard oasis for the kids and I. Before this we rarely used the backyard but not anymore! It makes me SMILE everyday and somehow that it didn't cost a thing makes it even better. My favorite thing- that Namu drilled a bigger hole in the table so the umbrella could fit. He also fixed the bikes that were also headed to the trash as well as the two strollers that were broken. So here's to saving money and using what you have. Good job Namu!

Way to go Namu!! I'm sure the kids love it and are just as excited as they would be if it were brand new! And I must say I love Nalia's gang sign-haha! Now I just want to see a picture of your new addition!! You might want to post it soon because people might start to get some ideas from this comment-like Kalani-haha! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's way awesome!! GOOD JOB NAMU! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteSo FABULOUS! What a great idea. You have got to love when husbands make the time to do such fun things. Your kids will always remember that space and that their dad did it! So fun!
ReplyDeleteLia...That was so clever! I love the umbrella table! That must be so relaxing and chill to just sit outside under the shade while the kids play on their new tire swing! I am so impressed! Makes me wanna think of things I can make with our junk. ;) THanks for the motivation! And by the way, your kids are getting so big! I can't believe Nalia! She is the size Pomai was when we left. There's a girl in my fourth grade class that looks like she could be Pomai's twin. Even her personality reminds me of Pomai. One day I called her Pomai!!! It was so embarassing. But I miss your little (not so little) girls! tell them hi. Love ya!
ReplyDelete