Sunday, March 22, 2009
Grateful for. . .
After many months of not blogging I realized I have been avoiding blogging (my journal) just because I felt there was too much to catch up on and where would I start. So I resigned that I will just catch up later. But for now I want to talk about the things my family and I are grateful for. We have again resumed our weekly family council. I have missed it desperately and realized that we slowly got off track as a family without it. But anyway one of the components is what each of us is grateful for so here is the list - Anela - Mommy - why? because I love you. Nalia - my family why? because I love them. Pomai - my cousins and playing with them at the family reunion. Mom - all the support I got during the family reunion especially from Namu who took care of the children and cooked while I took care of business. Dad - being able to be a missionary. Kena (a volunteer from his work) will be taking the discussions next week. There are so many things everyday to be grateful for . . . seek and ye shall find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that you start blogging regularly again! I love seeing pictures of your kids and hearing about you guys.
ReplyDeleteMy sister says that your girls are just as cute as ever!!!
Thanks for that post Lia! You inspire me to be a better person and stop and ENJOY the things Heavenly Father has blessed me with! My sister, you are amazing! I love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY for blogging again! what a great list. I am so happy for Namu's friend taking the discussions. What a huge blessing for your family! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots!