Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 - My Parents





My parents.... If ever there were two people that sacrificed for their children and gave everything to being great parents ... it is them! I am so grateful for the daily sacrifice they make on behalf of me and my family. My parents watch my two boys everyday I have to work in town and this week that is everyday. Never a complaint ... can you imagine! They love and care for two rambunctious little boys and my boys LOVE them.  The list of what they do for my two boys would be endless. Walks, reading, playing, listening, diaper changes, poop clean up, lunch, snacks, naps, movies, tantrums, timeouts, hugs, kisses, and lots of love.  Thank you Mom and Dad for ALL you do!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to agree that your parents are AMAZING!!!
    I love reading about your family, they're getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Your family is getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete