Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 - A flexible job

So I am learning not to procrastinate.  I want to wait till the end of the day to write however, I find myself so tired and busy it doesn't get done all the time.  Tonight I will be working on Science Fair project so I will probably not have a chance to get to this.



I am so grateful to work at HTA.  It definitely has its good and bad however the flexibility in my hours and ability to work from home make it sooo worth it! I really do love teaching... today was the first day back at the LC.  It was fun and I do enjoy being with students. Today we made atom models :) What I am most grateful for though is that I can work from home. I can do house cleaning and then get to work in 30 seconds. I don't have to pack a lunch. I don't have to get dressed up. I don't have to run out the door and sit in the classroom all day. Some days it is not the easiest.  However I still get to be in my kiddies space.  It really is such a blessing and truly priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment