Nalia you are awesome!!!!! I wish I had her confidence at that age-who am I kidding! I would like her confidence at any age! You work it girl!! You definitely have your mom's dancing skills!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Love and miss you tons!!!
Okay I get first dibs on being Nali'a's manager! I want exclusivity on all her appearances, performances, roytalties, etc. This girl is already a star and is meant for a much larger scale and stage! YOU GO NALIA, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I love the "I thought we were going to Chuckee Cheese", too funny! I got her message the other day about seeing if im coming to Hawaii as of now no but i'm hoping it will change soon! Love you guys! kinau
She looks just about ready for the PCC!!! She shakes it really good :) :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how big she is - and she's just beautiful...
Thanks Jayci! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
ReplyDeleteNalia you are awesome!!!!! I wish I had her confidence at that age-who am I kidding! I would like her confidence at any age! You work it girl!! You definitely have your mom's dancing skills!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Love and miss you tons!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay I get first dibs on being Nali'a's manager! I want exclusivity on all her appearances, performances, roytalties, etc. This girl is already a star and is meant for a much larger scale and stage! YOU GO NALIA, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I love the "I thought we were going to Chuckee Cheese", too funny! I got her message the other day about seeing if im coming to Hawaii as of now no but i'm hoping it will change soon! Love you guys! kinau
ReplyDelete