Today Namu took Pomai and Nalia to Haleiwa Surf Center for a day of fun with Parks and Recs and Helaman magically slept for four hours. That allowed me to spend some quality time with Anela. FUN! She grows everyday and is getting so smart. Preschool has been such a blessing for her (and us). She has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. It was so much fun just to hang out with her and watch her trace her hand, color, glue, and pretend cook. After that decided to "write words" and started asking how to spell different family members names.
"Mom how do you spell your name?"
"M-O-M" As she is writing it out -
"Pomai has a M." "How do you spell Grandma?" Again as she is writing G-R-A- . . . "I have an A. No, two A's and Pomai has and A and Nalia has an A . . . "
It is just so fun to see how smart she is becoming and I loved being able to spend time with just her (for more than a 3 minute stretch). Thanks for playing with me today Anela - I LOVE YOU!
Way to go Anela Bella!! YOu are one smart cookie!! Aunty is so impressed!!
ReplyDeleteSO FUN!!! She's so smart and fun and full of things to share. Love that lil girl. She's already changed so much since I was home, CRAZY!!! Love you my Bella-Lou!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! it never ceases to amaze me when preschoolers write and identify letters like that! it's fun to read all the updates and your backyard sounds awesome! we are still waiting and seeing about the house situation- seems like it's taking forever, but at the same time, life is moving so fast. hope to see you guys soon! luv, patria
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post. I get how precious those moments are. What a smart, beautiful little girl. WE miss all of you so much!
ReplyDelete