Well I was looking forward to conference for so many reasons. BUT it did not work out for me so well because of the football game going on Sat. and Helaman being very sick today. So share with me your favorite talks so I can go back and listen to them. I am soooooo grateful for the DVR so I can go back and listen to the talks. OK and I will just say that I am also grateful for 6 am conference because I was able to listen to some of the talks in the morning session because the keiki were still sleeping. Tell me your favorites . . . thanks.
Well, I WATCHED 3 session - but only actually heard about 3 talks!! So, good luck with that. Thank goodness for the Conference Edition of the Ensign or I would get NONE of it!!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, both mine were up during all the sessions......
Enjoy your re-watch :)
I can't LOVED Jeffry R. Holland's talk about the Atonement on Saturday and then I can't remember his name but someone gave a talk during the last session about your home being like a temple. I think mine needs an EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER! What I got to listen to was really great. I am so grateful I am not the only one that finds it difficult to actually listen during conference.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! That is exciting about your little #5 on the way!!! We can share pregnancy stories. You guys make beautiful kids. We wanna meet little Helaman. He seems like such the charmer. We are so happy for you! Take care. oh...and we MISS YOU GUYS TONS!
ReplyDeleteHey Lilia!
ReplyDeleteyou are following me! I'm so flattered!
hope you feel better! missed you yesterday!
ReplyDeletehows the school blog-site?
hi! i can't find your email address to send you an invite to our private blog (: luv, patria
ReplyDeletepatriaweston_lee@hotmail.com