Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LOSING AND GAINING

No it is not about my weight. Right now it is all about the teeth. Helaman now has 7 teeth (just turned 8 months) and for some reason they just keep coming! It has been non-stop teething for the last month. I am grateful for EVERYDAY that he is so good natured because when he does get fussy it is not that bad. Bad for him but not for me : ) Meanwhile Nalia has lost 4 teeth and with no new teeth in sight . . . she just might be singing all I want for Christmas is . . .

3 comments:

  1. Look at how much that little man has grown! So cute! Nalia slow down on losing teeth or the tooth fairy is gonna go broke! Thanks for the tips on the reward stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME!! Helaman is so much bigger now its crazy! Nalia cracks me up I bet she's way excited about her teeth... tell her aunty nana said slow down on the candy!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so he is too cute! What a great pic. It's great to see pics of your little ones. I remember how badly Nalia wanted her teeth to fall out when Pomai was losing her teeth. Well, there you go!

    ReplyDelete